Rules of Entry
Rules & Conditions for Entries
1. The overall aim of these awards is to recognise and celebrate the success of individuals and organisations within the eCommerce Industry across Northern Ireland. These awards are designed to be inclusive and accessible and will be presented at an exclusive gala dinner to be held in the Titanic Hotel in Belfast on 24th October 2019.
2. Awards will be available for each of the categories as detailed on the website.
3. The awards are open to all individuals and organisations in the eCommerce sector but with the following restrictions:
· Entries will be confined to individuals and organisations which are based in Northern Ireland
· Sponsors cannot enter the award which they are sponsoring
· By entering into the awards you are agreeing to attend or send a representative to the award ceremony should you be shortlisted as a finalist on Thursday 24th October 2019.
4. The submission will consist of a written document and supporting material. Entries must be made by uploading a PDF or Word Document (No longer than FOUR A4 pages) to the website.
5. Please include a title for your entry as this title will be used for referencing your submission in the brochure and in other supporting material.
6. Entries which do not meet the format may be excluded from the competition. Only online submissions will be accepted.
7. All supporting images should be uploaded to the ecommerceawardsni.com website.
8. The judging panel may rely on published information and facts that are in the public domain when considering entries. Short-listed individuals and organisations may be asked to provide confirmation of claims made.
9. The opinion of the judging panel in all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Organisations may enter as many of the award categories as they wish but they may only make one entry in each category and upload supporting material for that category as different judges make be judging difference categories.
11. In the unlikely situation where a category is not deemed to be viable the organisers reserve the right to cancel that category without prior notice.
12. All relevant or equivalent qualifications should be provided where asked for. If you do not have the required qualifications, the organisers reserve the right to eliminate your entry without notice.
13. Only the shortlisted entries will be notified.
14. Information supplied may be used on the awards evening and/or in media outlets after the event.
15. Additional items such as brochure etc should not be included.
16. Entries must be received no later than 12 noon on Monday 16th September 2019.
17. Once shortlisted, some categories may have an element of public online voting which will be used as a proportion of scoring to decide the winner. Any attempts by entrants to manipulate the voting system will result in exclusion from the Awards.